Pages

March 03, 2007

Zodiac


I loved the first hour or so of the Zodiac and then I began falling asleep. I NEVER fall asleep in films but I was super tired and for about 30 minutes it was a fight stay awake. Then after my nap i was suddenly revived and I loved the final 30 minutes. It felt about 4 hours long but that's only because I was in a dream state for some of it. But what I was awake for, I loved. And I did NOT fall asleep because of the film, I just happened to be extremely tired. I have always admired director David Fincher, I even loved Alien 3 where Sigourney goes bald. Anyway, Zodiac is a really really good film and I wish there were more complex and fascinating films like this in theatres. I can not urge you enough to see it in the theatre. Watching it at home with all the distractions of life may keep you from really getting involved.

No comments: