Pages

March 12, 2007

A weird weekend


I've had a bizarre 48 hours. Have you ever had a two day period where a bunch of little things keep going wrong but it continues long enough that you begin to question your sanity? Nothing big really, just a bunch of stupid stuff. I kept dropping things, I forgot my phone at a store, I left on my bike without my helmet and had to go back to get it, I burned my hand repeatedly with a hot glue gun while doing a home-making project, I couldn't get my bike lock to work for like 10 minutes, I spilled a soda all over the floor...I could go on and on...and of course none of these things mean anything individually but taken as a whole it's been a bizarre series of events. It almost makes me afraid to leave the house. Hopefully, things will return to normal in the next 24 hours.

No comments: