Pages

March 01, 2007

Thank God for Bret!

Intelligent-Bret translated the hateful but hilarious comment I got on one of my videos. Basically the guy wants to see the fat pig (me) put in a microwave. Bret, who wants to fuck James McAvoy (and who doesn't) will explain all.
__________

I only had 2 years of university Spanish, but it looks like a really nasty, Hispanic poster thinks you're a "pig" / marrano and was lodging epithets at you.

"y que pedo???"

y = and
que = what or that

But "pedo" means "fart" or "drunkenness" as a noun. Maybe "pedo" is a misspelled verb, because there are no verbs in his sentence as should be.

"Puedo" is a very common Spanish verb meaning "I can."

So "y que puedo???" could mean "And what can I?" or "what can I do?" although truly, "what can I do" would be "que puedo hacer?"

Either way, "y que pedo???" is an incomplete or improper sentence. It looks like he means "And that fart???"

"a que hora le cae el rayo al marrano?" means "When does the raybeam fall to the pig?"

"raybeam" meaning "microwave beam," as in the video.

("a que hora" literally means "at what hour," the interrogative form of "when" that Spanish-speaking people prefer).

So, it looks to me like the poster was saying:

"and that fart???

when does the microwavebeam fall to the pig?"

He think's you're a fart and pork that should be roasted in the microwave like the Jell-O.

Nice guy. I'm sorry the world is full of haters.

You know you're special and talented; that you actually belong to the human species, so pay no mind to El Vindictivo.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to translate the last sentence of his post.

"JAAAAAAAAAAAa" would indicate that the author is retarded.