Pages

September 29, 2006

Gassed


Is the pump half full or half empty? I don't know anymore. I've been in Oceanside for the last three weeks where the gas seems much cheaper, (2.48) but is it really? I vaguely remember a time when it was 1.60 per gallon. Is that true or is it just my imagination? Will this rollercoaster ever end? Maybe my brother, who seems to know EVERYTHING, can write a comprehensive blog about gas prices and who sets them and why they fluctuate so much. I have never met one person who understands how this whole thing works. But if you must buy gas, I reccomend coming to Oceanside to do it.
PS I just now farted so I guess it's an appropriate time to end this blog. Also, a gallon of gas is still cheaper than a tube of mascara, at least that's what my friend Sally tells me.

2 comments:

Jay Larsen said...

Just for you Bro, I talk about gas prices over at Black & Blue Heart: http://blackandblueheart.blogspot.com/2006/09/no-octane-suprise.html

Check it out.

carolyn said...

I'd bet that it's on the downswing until November. Then it'll go back up.
Funny how a gallon of gas is cheaper than a lot of things... cheaper than a gallon of milk too!