Pages

September 11, 2006

Every Time I Fly


I think about how amazing it is that man figured out air travel.

I think about how much I hate flying.

I think about how it would feel to free-fall through the sky.

I think about how much empty space we have in our "over-populated" country.

I think about Osama Bin Laden and those fucking high jackers who should never gotten in the cockpits.

I think about why male stewards are, mostly, all gay? (mostly)

I think about how cool it must be to fly on a private plane with internet access, a private bedroom, and a shower.

I think about all the productive things I'm gonna do when I arrive at my destination.

I think about how to travel with no checked-in luggage and only one carry-on. One day I hope to figure that out.

2 comments:

carolyn said...

just the fact that you can use your cell phone until it goes out of service is nice. and no security. and the border guards meet your plane, and they're even friendly. yeah, private planes are the way to go, even without internet access!

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS THINK WHERE THE HELL IM I NOW

Everything look the same