Pages

September 27, 2006

Chris "Smarmy" Wallace

You can even see the smirk from this side.

Wether you like Chris Wallace or not can anyone deny that he is totally smarmy and mug? I was shocked to find out he's the son of Mike Wallace. I worship Mike Wallace. I can not believe that the plastic-looking and plastic-acting Chris Wallace is his son. I loved watching Bill Clinton rip him a new asshole. And I was shocked to read that Clinton was having a meltdown. Meltdown??? What the fuck? Since when does expressing anger and passion mean you're having a meltdown??? Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Check out Olbermann's scathing rebuttal of Chris Wallace, Faux news, and Bush:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/09/25/olbermanns-special-comment-are-yours-the-actions-of-a-true-american/