Pages

January 02, 2007

What a way to start the year!

Just when I thought I had seen it all, I found this on Craigs List today:

_______________________________________________________________

Space Alien Erotica and crossdressing? Any Fun Older Men game?



Looking for an Older Man (atleast 50) who likes roleplay, scifi, and boys in girls clothes. Be clean and disease free hiv negative discreet and fun. Imagine this, its the year 2050 and a reptilian alien race seeks refuge on earth. I'm an alien female, and your a human male. You ask me on a date, drinks and movie at your place, we're both apprehensive but curious. I'm dressed in something sexy with lingerie on under. We have drinks and get a little tipsy and horny. We start talking about sex, we discover we have similar sex organs and after some flirting get sexual. I attached a photo of the alien make up i'm ordering, have to order some clothes, would be good if you have some womens clothes for me to wear, but not required. Email me.

No comments: