Pages

August 03, 2006

I got this via e-mail, today.

I swear when I read this I literally had noooo idea what movie they were referring to. I had completely forgotten it. But it was sweet of them to want to send me a DVD but i refuse to buy DVD's anymore unless it's a movie I know I will watch more than once.
________

Hi,

I was just browsing the 'net and found your The Sentinel-related blog entry:

http://ronnielarsen.blogspot.com/2006/04/inside-manslitherthe-sentinelbasic.html

and I think you may be of some help to me. I'm reaching out to you on behalf
of M80 & FOX regarding the release of The Sentinel on DVD. Since you blogged
about The Sentinel, I thought that you might be interested in posting the press
release or a review of the DVD on your blog? You seem like a reputable
influencer, so I think you'd be a big help to us. For your help or review, I would be happy
to send you a copy of The Sentinel on DVD.
Please let me know if you're interested!
Thanks!

_________

Somehow, I don't think me blogging about The Sentinel is going to a "big help" to anyone but I like being called a "reputable influencer"! I've never been called THAT before! In fact, if I've ever influenced anyone before I hope I didn't influence them to be reputable!

No comments: