Pages

August 14, 2006

Goo-goo, ga-ga!


A friend sent me a link to a sex site and I stumbled upon this pic. I'd heard of this fetish but had never actually seen pics of it. Intriguing to say the least. They look like actual huggies. Supossedly, I once hired an actor who was into infantilism and actually took a crib on tour but I never saw it for myself. I don't think they make huggies for guys my size so I think it's a fetish I won't be taking up anytime soon though I'm often accused of acting like an infant.

___________

DIAPER UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

After posting the above on my blog it occured to me that the web must be full of men-in-diaper pics, so I did a little Googling. Oh Lord. The first thing I found was this site: www.DailyDiapers.com

And the above pic was the featured pic of the day. I have now, officially, seen it all.

No comments: