Pages

July 25, 2008

Call me a faggot, please.


What the fuck is up with MARRIED men and men in RELATIONSHIPS writing to me and complaining I don't have time for them anymore. Are you fucking kidding me??? You're MARRIED with a kid at home and a full-time job. Seriously! How do you even have time for affairs? I had my nieces here for two weeks last summer and I didn't have time to even answer an e-mail, let alone go hook-up. They act like we're in some committed relationship. I've gotten four e-mails this week that go like this..."

"You're always busy. What's the deal? If you don't want to see me anymore, just tell me. You don't answer my calls, I've sent you e-mails you ignore. I guess I should take the hint!"

These guys are in relationships! They're married. I've never been to their homes, I don't know their real names...etc etc etc...and yet they want to ME to be more available to them. It's laughable! Seriously. I guess I should just be happy that people want to have sex with me, but truthfully, I'm busier than ever and believe it or not my world does not revolve around you and your sexual needs.

I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest. Actually, I don't, but...oh well. And yes, I still want to have sex with you but busy means BUSY. What part of busy don't you understand? It takes a lot of time maintaining a website for all my sex-addicted friends, not to mention the two big parties I host every month.

And truthfully, lately, I haven't been very sexually satisfied. I see this one guy in El Cajon, lives in a trailer, very white trash, very hot, but lately it's gotten a little boring sucking his dick. I asked him to do one thing, "Call me a faggot when I'm sucking your dick." Can he do it? No.

"I'm not comfortable demeaning you."

How are you demeaning me if I WANT you to say it? I don't want you you to say it to me at the shopping mall in front of strangers but it's just you and me here. Hello!"

"It just doesn't feel right"

"Well then maybe you need to find another cocksucker because I have needs, too. I want you to call me a faggot while I'm sucking your dick and if you can't do that one little thing then maybe we need to rethink this entire relationship!"

I didn't really say that last part I was just enjoying writing the dramatic dialogue. That would be a funny scene in a play though,

Call Me A Faggot, Please
a new play by Ronnie Larsen

The premise: A gay guy begs a straight guy to call him a faggot but he won't do it, out of respect, so the gay guy stops seeing the straight guy so the straight guy has to learn to be homophobic to earn back the love of his gay cocksucker. LOL I like it!

Sounds like an interesting one-act I'll probably never write.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thoroughly flabbergasted when reading your blog about the married men complaining about you not having time for them. What kind of marriage are these guys in? I'm married and I can't even get away to the hardware store for a couple hours alone most of the time. I'd like to know their secret and find out how they can seemingly have all this spare time to play around with. But to bitch about YOU not having time for THEM?! (without even considering your hectic lifestyle, etc.)They sound like spoiled brats and should have their backsides blistered. Perhaps that is what some of them are hoping for. lol! You have my sympathy for their rudeness and my gratitude for this wonderful site.
Kisses....Tamara Lynn

Anonymous said...

O.K.,if you want me to,"Faggot",now unzip my fly n take me out n show e a nice time baby,mmmmm,Thats goood!28152male