Pages

September 30, 2005

When Winona Meet Sally



Just watched Winona on Larry King talking about...well about everything...why do these celebrities feel the need to go on tv and talk about what disasters they are? I ask it with love. Nothing against Winona but what did she accomplish just now except for reminding everyone she got a DUI, which i had totally forgotten about. And she kept referring to "Winona music" as if "Winona music" is a genre. I just checked iTunes and no they don't have Winona listed as a genre. And she talked about how lonely it is living in hotels, blah blah blah...really, we all know celebrities are miserable, how could they not be? But what is served by going on talk shows and reveling in your horrible mistakes. Any fascination I had with Winona is officially over, now i just feel sorry for her...sort of like the way I feel about Whitney Houston after watching Being Bobby Brown. TV used to create intriguing fantasy, (Charlies Angels, anyone?) but now all we get is depressing reality. (Danny Bonaduce, anyone) I'm not complaining but if i were these peoples publicist I would tell them to keep the dirty laundry in the closet. But what the fuck do I know?

No comments: