Pages

June 20, 2008

Trannie Luncheon


Me: Had a houseful of fabulous trannies and sexy men today for my monthly trannie luncheon.

You: Your what???

Me: That's right, I said, "I had a house full of fabulous trannies and sexy men today for my monthly trannie luncheon."

You: What do you mean "monthly"?

Me: I'll explain more later.

You: Have you lost your mind?

Me: I hope! Everything has been and continues to be in transition. To live is to evolve. I learn so much at my trannie luncheons. Today I saw a Marine have sex with a trannie. Then the Marine got fucked by the trannie. Then the trannie turned in to a boy and began putting make-up on the Marine who then turned in to a girl. Now you don't see that everyday, do you?

You: And what did you learn by watching all that?

Me: I learned that life is most interesting when we embrace our different personalities and let them all co-mingle. We censor ourselves out of fear. We only show the parts we think people will understand. We hide our complexities. A Marine can be a drag queen and a drag queen can be a Marine. You don't have to choose. Embrace your complexities. That's what I learned today.

You: I thought you knew that, already.

Me: I thought I did, too. But as my brother reminded me recently, "We all start over. Everyday. All of us. Everyday."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun party!