Pages

June 23, 2008

Blogging from the bathhouse

1. The Love Guru is not as bad as the critics say! Its shit for sure
but its not the worst shit ever! Its not diarhea! Its just an everyday
turd! Its just a lame movie! And I wish I knew how to spell diarhea.

2. My good friend Blair is doing a web cam show on
UnitedSexAddicts.com around 6:30 pm don't miss it.

3. Can cool celebrities stop dying please!!! Heath ledger..Sydney
pollack... Tim russert... George carlin... Enough already!

4. A sexy black guy just came in my room... Took my iPhone out of my
hand. Wanted a bj... But I never do that in the bathhouse. Too
risky for me. What if he just fucked someone?

5. I might not go to NYC now. I might just head up the calif coast
and see friends. Not sure yet. But I'm out of Oceanside July 2-9th for
sure!

I'm sending this from my phone, that's why my response is so brief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly; GURU is lame, but it's not exactly a shit sandwich.

It should have been a lot funnier — I was expecting AUSTIN POWERS sharpness and a barrage of clever humor.

GURU was half-assed, lazy, shallow and many of the jokes didn't work.

It's worth the price of admission, however, just to see and hear Jessica Alba perform THE JOKER in High-Pitched Hindi Musical Girl style.

Ditto the George Carlin, etc. sentiments. With Russert and Carlin dead in the same period, I feel like God is fucking with me.

"Let's kill only celebrities Bret cares about this year!"

Why can't He get rid of Tyra Banks?

George Carlin was one of the voices that saved me from an otherwise shitty childhood. He was the first one who showed me it was okay to tell society to fuck off and die instead of wanting kiil myself.

I was an actor throughout school. I would always perform George Carlin routines for my Humorous Interpretation assignments. I won awards for them, even! He really kept me going.

Most people's first concert is a rock band — mine was George Carlin!

At least we have his material recorded.

P.S. You don't give BJs in the bathouse?

What do you do?