Pages

September 24, 2007

No Iran For Me

I'm so bummed! I just cancelled my Cristmas plans. I was planning on spending the holidays in the Middle East but I just read on the Drudge Report that there are no gays in Iran. So I'm not going now. I would feel weird being the only one in the whole country. So, I guess I'll just stay home, this year.

"In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country. We don't have that like in your country. ... In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don't know who's told you that we have this."
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys, are the mistresses in that country.

Thats why the woman have to ware a head scarf, so they can't see.
That culture hates women, so they keep them dumb.
If the boys could have babies, they would have a gay ole time!

Anonymous said...

This man is insane.

He's partly in denial, he's partly lying; but he was mostly just trying to insult America (being gay is still considered insulting to most straight people).

But of course there are gays in Iran.

Ahmadinejad cannot hang them all.