Pages

September 24, 2010

Derek Holt of Central Casting is my new best friend.

I just got the most absurd "anonymous" hate mail from some guy named Derek Holt who works at Central Casting in Burbank, Calif. It was easy to figure out who he was; you just take the e-mail address and type it in to Facebook. Derek Holt, were you hoping to remain anonymous? The best part is he accuses me of being a traitor for choosing to live in Mexico. A traitor??? Oy vey. I'm putting it out there so if anyone Googles Derek Holt + Central Casting they'll see what a charming, and I suspect, racist individual he is. Maybe I should be flattered that he thinks I have talents to squander but frankly, if he's my audience, I'd prefer to stay retired.

"I started to read your
blog/web site a couple of years
ago when it was still
interesting and you were involved with the production of your plays. Since then, the whole tone of your writing has changed, and frankly, it's been for the worse. I just read your sad dog story and the only thing that's more pathetic is the life you're living in Mexico. What do you expect when you choose to live in a Third World shit-hole? Your politics, poor choices and silly personal crusdes has caused you to lose your focus and ignore your talents- while living in a country whose criminals are invading the U.S. and destroying the quality of life LEGAL Americans have earned. You are a traitor to this country and you are welcome to stay as far from it as you'd like. You are also free to squander your talents. Just don't whine about the outcome. I am un-subscribing from your blog/site/pity-party and I can't say that I'll miss hearing about whatever it is that you've become- because you HAVE become a tragic, pathetic victim all on your very own."

[FeedBlitz] A subscriber has unsubscribed
boyvendorla@netscape.net has unsubscribed from "www.RonnieLarsen.com/Blog"

The reason is: 02: Offensive, strongly disagree or disapprove

If you wish to change notification options, edit your syndication's tracking information:

No comments: