Pages

June 01, 2009

Empty Mall






After seeing Drag Me to Hell I was literally dragged to hell by an asshole mall cop who stopped me in the parking lot and asked why I was taking pics of the mall.

Me: You're joking, right?

Asshole: You can't take pics of the mall. You have to delete them

Me: You're joking right?

Asshole: We aren't joking? Don't make us call the NCPD.

Me: Call 'em. Tell 'em to bring a search warrant so they can go in my phone and delete them. And tell them to bring a hacker cause my phone is passworrd protected. You're a fucking fool.

Asshole: Why are you raising your voice.

Me: Are you gonna call 'em or can I leave now.

Asshole: You're not being detained. Actually you're trespassing.

Me: I'm trespassing???? Oh my God! That is HILARIOUS! I bought a movie ticket. I'm trespassing? You're a joke. 

So, I walk to my car and he proceeds to follow me and write down my license plate, then he pretends to call National City Police Dept. So I get out of my car and say, "Did you really call? Should I wait? Cause I would LOVE to see what they say about someone taking pics of a public mall and trespassing by leaving a movie to go to my car. 

He doesn't respond. 

Me: Let's finish this. Call 'em up, you fucking fool.

He continues to walk away. End of scene! Ridiculous. 

So enjoy these pics of this empty mall. In a few years, it probably won't even be here. American malls are dying. It's true. And idiot mall cops who alienate customers aren't helping the situation.

No comments: