Pages

May 13, 2006

Oral Sex vs Anal Sex



My high school girlfriend, Carolyn Anhalt, is always way ahead of the curve when it comes to technology-internet-computer stuff. She was the one who introduced me to the greatest e-mail service I've ever used, G-Mail! And now she's shown me this thing called Google Trends. She blogged about it before I did so check out her blog.

BUT ANYWAY...I went to Google Trends and typed in the words: oral sex, anal sex. What a shocker!!! More people are Googling anal than oral. What the fuck??? Wouldn't you rather get a blowjob than fuck someone in the ass. Even on a national level it's better. Wasn't life better for us when Bill Clinton was getting oral sex as opposed to the daily ass-fucking we currently get from George Bush? Oral trumps anal every time. It's safer, cleaner and whole lot simpler.

Click here to study these fascinating results up close. Bucharest is the only place where they are more interested in oral than anal. I'm moving to Bucharest. http://www.google.com/trends?q=oral+sex%2C+anal+sex" target="_blank"

5 comments:

Ronnie Larsen said...

bryan, i loved your rambling post. by the way, i'm a gay male. and I'd rather "google" oral over anal any day, if you get my meaning. lol

Ronnie Larsen said...

bryan
you weren't an ass you were funny.

So what the hell did you mean by "what happened at B"???
Ronnie

Ronnie Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
peebstuff said...

Being an agnostic, when I take the lord's name in vain I don't capitalize...not sure if that's universal or just me.

Anyway, my final word on this subject is that I sincerely question why god put the prostate gland where he did if he didn't mean for us to have anal sex. If it was up to YOU, miss smarty pants, it would be in your oral cavity somewhere instead of inside your asshole where it belongs. Perhaps you would prefer it next to, or even instead of, your uvula?

Did you notice I didn't capitalize the words miss smarty pants? It's because I think of you as some sort of blogger god!

carolyn said...

lordy (lowercase) you guys are hilarious! hey i just wanted to point out how bleeding edge {ouch} we are in this discussion... the infamous sex writer Violet Blue only just yesterday discovered oral & anal trends!