Pages

May 06, 2006

M:I:3/RV/Scary Movie 4

Mission Impossible 3

I might be addicted to a new drug.

I'm no fan of Tom Cruise the person but I do enjoy Tom Cruise the entertainer and Mission Impossible 3 is the movie I've been waiting for. It's the cure for what ails me. While sitting thru Brokeback Mountain four times last year and being depressed about the horrible life of Ennis Del Mar, I secretly prayed that an action movie would come along and save me from those depressing and lonely cowboys.

Salvation has arrived in the form of Ethan Hunt. I saw the sneak preview on Thursday with my friend, CH and then cleverly manipulated my movie-averse boyfriend into going with me the next night. CH really liked it but she prefers the TV show and my boyfriend swears he liked it, too. But I love it. I love it. I love every minute of it. It makes me laugh, it makes me think, it inspires me but most of all it fills me with envy.

I want to work for the Impossible Mission Force. I want to shoot bad guys down with automatic weapons. I want to put on a sexy dress and flirt my way thru the gates of Vatican City.

Why can't plays be as suspenseful, intense, exciting and action-packled as M:I:3???

I have a feeling this movie might become my latest cinematic obsession.


RV

I can't believe I saw this movie. I was on vacation and there was nothing else playing. It sucked but here's the deal: it did not suck as bad as I thought it would. I mean, it sucked, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't the worst movie of all time. The movie version of Rent still holds that title. LOL

Scary Movie 4

I laughed 4 times during this movie. 4 times. I guess that's why it's called Scary Movie 4.

No comments: