Pages

May 13, 2009

293 Today

I woke up feeling disgusted about my current weight. At one point this year I was 262, not a good weight but better than the 293 I'm at this morning. For reasons too numerous to discuss here I've been shoveling nothing but crap in to my stomach for the last 4 months. This morning I was so disgusted with my weight gain that I dumped a whole box of Apple Jacks and some ice cream down the drain. I went to the grocery store to buy some fruit and the minute I walked in I see nothing but cake. CAKE CAKE CAKE AND COOKIES! I hate to sound like a victim but this country encourages obesity! You have to walk thru the crap in the grocery store to get to the fruits and vegatables. And standing in the check out line you get to stare and candy bars and cold sodas. Yesterday for breakfast I had TWO sausage McMuffins with egg. TWO not one. When I exersised and ate better I dropped 40 pounds fairly quickly. It's not rocket science. I can lose weight and eat much better. I have before. I hope to again. Time will tell.

4 comments:

carolyn said...

aw man, i love apple jacks! I have been making my own ice cream lately with skim milk (and one egg, to make it a little less like frozen dirty water), last night tried with soy milk and tofu (turned out surprisingly good). Stay away from coconut milk though. Why people think this is anything resembling healthy I will never understand.

But yeah, I've even almost regained all the lbs I lost two years ago :(

Cheryl C said...

Ronnie, I could care less what you weight. I love you for WHO you are; not your weight. If you were to gain another 100 pounds and become Richard Simmon's next project to help with loosing weight, or be an pencil thin; I, along with everyone that either read your blogs or, parties with you on a weekly basis; still love you.

Anonymous said...

I too agree that no matter what you weigh I love you . With that said I totally understand how you feel.....my weight always stays the same within 5-10 lbs but it has been more like 20 lately....I love me and have no problem being a big girl but like you get to a certain place where I feel ugh! So who can do something about it....WE Can I support you and love you baby!!!

Cheryl C said...

Well said!