Pages

December 28, 2006

"Lay off the egg nog!"


Someone left a comment on my blog telling me to "lay off the eggnog." Better advice was never given! Thank you!

I was in Wal-Mart two weeks ago...I was thirsty...I saw a cold bottle of egg nogg in the fridge section...it looked like about a pint to me...my Dad loves egg nog so everytime I drink it I think of him....so i took it out...drank the whole thing in a few minutes...then I thought to myself..."I wonder how many calories that was"...so I flip it over to read the back...oh shit...210 calories per serving...and how many servings per container?...4...four....FOUR!!!!! THAT'S 840 CALORIES IN 90 seconds... and now, ladies and gentlemen, you know why I'm fat...!

Lay off the egg nog? For sure!

I won't to drink another bottle of til next December.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I love egg nog too but this year I limited myself to lowfat eggnog cut with skim milk, and soy eggnog, which wasn't too bad. Much better warm with amaretto though.