Pages

June 22, 2006

No More Movies!


I see ALOT of movies. I've seen about 10 movies lately I haven't blogged about but something interesting happened in the last two weeks; Hollywood opened a bunch of movies that I have zero interest in seeing. This rarely happens but..here they are...

Cars-Who CARes??? Not me! It seems so uninteresting. In fact it slightly offends me, all of this car-worshipping we do in America!

Nacho Libre-A little Jack Black goes along way. At 110 minutes this movie is 108 minutes too long for me to imagine sitting thru.

The Lakehouse-Are you kidding me? Even the preview bores me. Though I do like the song in the trailer.

Tokyo Drift-I actually saw the first two Fast and Furious movies and they both sucked ass. I've heard this one isn't as bad. I might be tempted in seeing this but only because I long to sit in a dark room and eat popcorn. But I guess I can do that at home.

JUST ADDED: I forgot 2 other movies I have zero interest in seeing, actually, less than zero. These are two movies I would go out of my way NOT to see, Garfield and Click. Good Lord, please make me want to go to the movies again. Snakes on a Plane, please get here! Bring on the Pirates! I miss going to the movies!

So those are the movies I won't be seeing anytime soon. Next I'll write about all the movies I have seen, including my recent Nazi triple bill on DVD: The Life and Death of Leni Refinstahl, The Great Dictator and Triumph of the Will. Now that was an interesting film festival, indeed.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

go see Inconvenient Truth!