Pages

June 26, 2006

Crawl under a rock and die.


That's literally what my sweet little Goldfish did on Sunday afternoon. I loved this fish. Truly. The specifics of his death are being kept private out of respect for the family. As some of you may know, this isn't the first Goldfish death I've dealt with this year. I even made a film about the last one called, A Goldfish Mourns. At the end of that film you see a cute, spotted, colorful goldfish being introduced into the tank. The star of that film has officially passed on. It was a sad Sunday indeed. Life is short, my friends, life is very short. Have a nice Monday.
<a
Click here to view A Goldfish Mourns in Quicktime
Click here to view A Goldfish Mourns with Windows Media Player
Click here to view A Goldfish Mourns on YouTube.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little goldfish. He looks like he's trying to keep some kind of secret in those rocks.

Anonymous said...

What the hell??? You mean to tell me that the fish died? It didn't die!!! It committed suicide after battling through depression since it lost it's mate. OMFG. Drugs!!!! Give it drugs!!! Breathe!! dam you. Breathe! CPR. Fast!