Pages

August 02, 2010

Inception Twice

Just saw Inception for the second time. Can't decide if I like it more or less? It does make me think more about dreams though so I like that aspect. Last night I dreamt I was hanging out with Kim Kardashian's mom and we were talking all about Kim and her life and her problems and this is the truth, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KIM K. Never seen her show, never read an article about her, nada. But there she is in my dreams. Why???????????? The night before I dreamt I was in prison with Halle Berry and she had a kit delivered that helped her turn herself in to a man and she swapped herself with her attorney so she could break out. I hate dreaming about celebs. It makes me feel dirty. I especially hate dreaming about celebs I don't care about.

No comments: